who hates chairman interaction

who hates chairman interaction? im sick to the back teeth of my chairman accepting transfer bids for my players when they are clearly worth more .Example when im burnley in the english championship ive a talented player called kyle lafferty who is worth 1.3million n pa -9 yet the chairman is happy to accept around 1.5million even thought the club isnt in debt does anyone else feel robbed like this?

I tend to find that if anyone bids 3 times more than the players worth that my chairman will interfere and sell even when I play as Man Utd. I really doubt that would happen IRL. Let's be honest if Man City decide to bid the £135M that one of their Arabian PR guys suggested David Gill may as well sign his own death warrant if he accepted the bid! Whilst I do feel that every player has their price I do feel that there are also players that at certain periods in their careers are untouchable when they play for a big club!

If you're managing a small club and receive a big offer for a player, most chairmen will probably sell him from under you.

True. However, I think its when it happens at big clubs that bothers most people. You can always use the in-game editor to alter his stats a bit so he interfere's less but it cant be stopped completely.

Archived