WOW Take a look

Martin Galvan??? never heard of him but he will be a player to have a look at assuming he has the same PA that carlos vela had in 08 (-10)

I heard them talking about him on a ESPN Deportes game and Setanta a couple times before, never actually seen him play.

• SI Staff

We're very happy to be teaming up with Sky on this feature. It's going to be a lot of fun...

Expect a few more partnerships to be announced in the coming weeks. There's some very exciting things in the pipeline, and many of them will lead to direct benefits for you, the Football Manager buyer. But more info on that will be given out when we can finalise details and announce the "FM Club" properly, that was mentioned in one of this weeks blogs....

Yep. I read it this morning.

No idea what they are talking about with the competition, though. I've read it and thought about it for the past 6 hours, I still haven't a clue what you're supposed to do. Neither do they give you an address for where to send your answer.

Yep. I read it this morning.

No idea what they are talking about with the competition, though. I've read it and thought about it for the past 6 hours, I still haven't a clue what you're supposed to do. Neither do they give you an address for where to send your answer.

you come up with players you want them to scout, and if you are the first to suggest someone and then they scout him you win a free copy of FM09, or at least thats how i interpreted it. there is an e-mail address its in a link so will take you to outlook express when you click it.

you come up with players you want them to scout, and if you are the first to suggest someone and then they scout him you win a free copy of FM09, or at least thats how i interpreted it. there is an e-mail address its in a link so will take you to outlook express when you click it.

Nice.

Thanks for that. :)

Wat a min, if we are all going to look for the next "superstar" by using the game, why would we enter this competition, as we would already have a copy of the game?

Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick?

Not that I am complaining, I think that this is a very good idea from SI, and congratualtions to them for this tie-up.

Archived