Is it true you can put your own skins

Instead of posting all of these "is it true you can...." topics up you should go to the specific forums as mentioned above. Look around the community as you will find a specific forum that will have answers to all of your questions. On the other hand the search option is a very useful tool as it is more than likely that almost all of your questions have been asked and answered numerous times.

I'm not being rude when I say this, and I mean this in best way possible, try the search function at the top.

Just click it and when it opens make sure "Show Threads" is opened and type what you want like, in your case "skins" or maybe "kits" and then that will bring up all the threads that contain the words that you have specified.

Believe me, it will prevent you from getting so much abuse in the long run, and could if you are not careful lead you to getting a warning if you keeping opening threads, when there are threads already opened with the details you want.

Also if you are interested in trying new skins, there is an active community of mods that can be added to FM. Try these two sites:-

www.sortitoutsi.net

www.fmglive.com

Both are fantastic and have a wealth of kits, facepacks, logos, skins and even data updates.

Archived