Whats your highest transfer fee

I have offered over 100 million for Kooney, Kaka, Ronaldo (all individual bids) and got rejected, I think the highest fee recieved was £57 for Gerrard.

I can't remember making many high transfers I normally am Hull city so only pay a few million.

Highest fee spent - £17m. Highest fee received £18m. Both for regen players. I tend to have nothing to do with high profile players on my games so the fees are lower in the FM sense. Both were still ridiculously overpriced, although the keeper I bought for 17m is no doubt the best regen keeper in the game and has been amazing for me.

The highest transfer fee I've paid in this game is £2.5m for Chris Cohen from Nottingham Forest. His value jumped up to £3.8m for a while but it's now back under £2m. If I can get the Tractor Boys up into the Championship perhaps I can go wild and beat that. ;)

I have offered over 100 million for Kooney, Kaka, Ronaldo (all individual bids) and got rejected, I think the highest fee recieved was £57 for Gerrard.

I can't remember making many high transfers I normally am Hull city so only pay a few million.

£57 for Gerrard? I hope it was a replica doll...

£30m for Juan Pablo Carrizzo, highest received... hm... not sure really, I don't often sell players in FM08 cos the transfer systems so messed i can't get rid of anyone i want rid of so I just try to spend as little as possible (carrizzo was the sum total of my summer spending that year excpet a couple 50k youths) and win as much as possible :p

Archived