Playing FM a few years into the future

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=54209

This thread got me thinking, How about a feature that allows you to simulate gameplay for a certain amount of time.

so If you want to play the game 2 years in the future and don't want the same start all the time then you could skip it and start in the future.

Hope this makes sense and hasn't been mentioned before:)

There would have to be some wait for the game to simulate those 2 seasons in some way or would you rather they just disappear into a black hole and you start 2 years down the line with no data at all for players and clubs for the previous 2 years?! Also there would be no transfers in those 2 years if it was just a botch job of quickly moving on 2 years rather than properly simulating it

Going on holiday for 2 years is the game simulating 2 years in so that you can start from a different situation to real life.

I often do this at the start of the game. Well maybe not a few years in advance but at least 6 months anyway. I always start unemployed and like to take control of a club right in the thick of the season.

but if you want to wait a few hours then fine, i just thought i'd rather not wait a few hours to play a game. it would be easier to not have to download anything or go on holiday for ages.

But you asked for the game to sim a couple of seasons. How is it supposed to do that without a wait?

Archived