Should first patch include small data update?

Should first patch include small data update?

I think it should.

It will take weeks(testing) to finish the first patch and that's why there is time to collect new data and include it to the patch.

Sign petition now! :D

What new data? If your talking about managerial changes at the likes of Tottenham and Portsmouth then you could do this yourself since the game will have an editor.

What new data? If your talking about managerial changes at the likes of Tottenham and Portsmouth then you could do this yourself since the game will have an editor.

New data from Finland, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Brazil, Germany, Holland, Spain, Greece, Italy, USA..

England is not the only place on the face of the earth where football is played.

New data from Finland, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Brazil, Germany, Holland, Spain, Greece, Italy, USA..

England is not the only place on the face of the earth where football is played.

And yes it will also contian data of other nations (no only the UK). Last year in the patch kenneth Perez was back at Ajax.

True but if you read some of the posts on this forum you'd think it was! :D

P.S I'm not English btw.

I'd rather get a data downdate instead so that I have a database accurate to when the game starts instead of having a load of players signed after the data I start the game that I don't want at my club!

I agree, ... well sort of: Do you mean like how the teams were in june or at the end of the transfer window.

Cos for me, they should have kept the data like it was at augustus the 31th. Everything after that should be in an optional database.

Archived