What is your playing style?

I played a normal 4-4-2 diamond that wa sa bit wide, but now I have a clear style of team I've changed it to 4-3-1-2 and play a bit of a slower passing style with attackign wingers, and, depending on the strikers, can play one more defensively/off the other. We're still dangerous with long balls though.

Personally I don't really care if I dominate posession or only got 30%, if I play beautiful football or if it looks horrible, as long as I am successful. As a manager my objective has to be successful, once that is accomplished, I can look into the other issues (then again, why bother when things work out).

But on the other hand I have to say that most effective tactics I have used so far also create really beautiful combinations and goals, so maybe they just go hand in hand.

I like to play my balanced formation 4-2-3-1 with an attractive passing style,the full backs providing the width with 3 attacking midfielders who can interchange and support the lone striker,In midfield I look for 2 good passers with at least one having a high tackling attribute.

Archived