Player Exchanges

How often if ever have you done this?

Do you think the system works well?

Better in FM09?

I can only remember ever doing one player exchange and that was in '07. I always find that the player the AI offers is totally unsuitable for my club (probably why they are offered!).

I think that this needs sorting out along with extravagant prices.

I wanted David Luiz from Valencia, valued at 9m with a 9mrelease clause.

I bid 5m, as he wants to join me, and Valencia negotiate to 8m plus Robinho, Chygrynskyi and Marcelo!

Have never been able to get a good deal with exchanges. It didn't work very well imo. Hopefully it'll be better in FM09 :cool:

My thoughts exactly ahmufcwafc, I'm looking forward to trying out all aspects of this new re-written transfer system :cool:

My thoughts exactly ahmufcwafc, I'm looking forward to trying out all aspects of this new re-written transfer system :cool:

Apart from the 3D ME the re-written transfer system is the thing I am most looking forward to (well that and trying the whole tactics without arrows!)

Im playing football manager 2006, i have had great success with player exchanges i have had a few deals where i have offered 5/6 dead wood players a small amount of money and a few additional clauses and i have managed to get my best players like that for my almighty barnet team! For instance bouzza was a killer striker for my barnet team i won the leyland daf and got promoted and he banged in 20+ goals and he played like pele compared to my other players! I sold him for 900k when i went up i got him for 5k + 5 bad players + various other clauses. I seem to remember pillaging boltons reserves doing that as well but i cant remember the details but fadiga is still going strong at 32! I had to do it as well because barnet have a transfer budget of 10k.

Hopefully this is fixed:)

I have tried multiple times to for example offer the likes of let's say xavi, eto'o, pirlo, dinho and so forth for for example Zlatan, and but they say no, I mean, I have offered These players alltogether plus cash and they say no, that's sick..

Archived