How did people get into fmh???

How did you discover FMH on psp??

With me i didnt like fm on the pc, ill be honest the game was to big and i couldnt get to grips with it so i used to play lma manager on ps2 and i thought that was a great game for years. When i decided to buy a psp FMH 2007 was only £5 so i thought for £5 i cannot go really wrong and if it isnt any good i havent wasted much money. A week later i was hooked on the game and playing constantly.

I like FMH better because the database is alot smaller amd easier to use and also i dont really play games on the pc because i find games so much easier on ps2.

I've been playing Championship Manager since the late 90's and after buying a PSP, saw that there was a football management sim for it so bought it. Loved it and continued to buy :D

Well i started back in the days of CM3, saw it in the shops for about £3.50 thought i would give it a go. Unfortunately my dad nicked the disc off me and broke i by accident so i bought CM4. After gettin a psp and seeing FMH advetised i thought "i can't go wrong with this if its anything like the others!"

With me it goes back to the days of LMA on PS1.

I wanted a football manager sim on PSP and FMH was quite cheap at the time.

lma manager 2001 was one of the best games on the ps1. I played it so much i broke the disc!!!!

I bought Champ Manager 06 for PSP and thought it was alright, that is until i got sacked from the Arsenal job after leading them to the quad.

After that i thought, screw this game.

Then i was browsing through a magazine and saw a review for FMH Handheld, it said it was much better than Champ Manager and was from the people that worked on the origional (and best) verison of CM.

So i ordered it and loved it, since then i've obviously bought 07, 08 and soon to be 09.

I bought FM2006 and seen in the back of the manual (who reads those things :p) that FM was coming to PSP, I instantly thought that it will be one of the first games I would get when I buy a PSP. However, it took a year for me to actually buy a PSP (don't ask!) and then after work, I went to the game shop in the train station, and bought FMH2007... Then FMH2008... Soon to be FMH2009 :)

My ex-mate had it, crickie, it was alright but not as good as FMH2007!

did anybody have the first handheld game??? Was it any good???

i have it i think its amazing

all the best young talent mainly brazilians

jambo daves tactic is better on this than on any other game

also players improve alot if you have them for a few years you can have a a player with all 18+s

a great game overall lol

I got the original FM when i first got my PSP.

Went to a second hand game store, bought almost every different footballl game that was cheap and this was one. I then got FMH07 a few weeks later(I didn't realise it was out when I go FMH06) as I enjoyed FMH96 so much.

Got FMH08 a few months after it came out, but have FMH09 pre-ordered for release date:D

At first I played championship manager in the old days on pc. Then there was the split up, and went for FM on pc (i prefer FM above CM, i love FM) but i got sick of the loading time (1 match each 30 minutes, i was getting bored) so decided to buy FMH06, and loved it immediately and got stick to it. Never want to miss a new release!!!

Thank you SI for making the game !

FMH was actually one of the reasons why I bought a PSP. Got into it with CM1 many many years ago and stuck with the database rather than the name when the split happened. Had a few PC problems, and seasons would take so long, so when Sony announced PSP and SI announced FMH it seemed a perfect migration. Gran Turismo Mobile was the other reason, but game not materialised yet!!!

played football management games way back on the ZX Spectrum and progressed up to premier manager/LMA on mega drive then onto PS1 and then got Football manager 00/01 for my Xbox and when i got my PSP FMH was the game i insisted on having in my bundle!

did anybody have the first handheld game??? Was it any good???

I did. Great game, but over saturated wonderkid dominance.

i have it i think its amazing

all the best young talent mainly brazilians

jambo daves tactic is better on this than on any other game

also players improve alot if you have them for a few years you can have a a player with all 18+s

a great game overall lol

:thup:

FMH was a great game got it a few weeks ago as jjsreading said loads of undiscovered and brilliant players and youngsters on it :thup:

I always used to play Fifa and bought old Football games such as TIF, PES & some LMA's and then I just stuck to Fifa. My mate then told me towards the end of last year about a site called Soccermanager.com, so I tried it and liked football management games. I then begged my Mom for FMH2008 but ended up paying for it myself :( Was a great game got addicted to it and looking forward to 09 :D

I started with Premier Manager 97 on the Mega Drive and have been hooked an manager games since, have bought most of them at some point but FMH is truley the best!

yeah same here. thats the first manager game i got into.

i played some CMs and LMAs on PC and PS1...as the games develpoed i followed them as they're one of my fave kind of games.

When i got a psp, my first game i bought myself was Championship manager (i thought of how great a portable manager game could be.) i loved it and looked for the next years addition, which was changed to FMH.

thats my story :D

Archived