Question regarding Demo/Full Release

I have always played the demo but never carried on the demo when the game is released in full. I'm going to give it a go this year so will I have to download the full version demo to get all the logos pics etc when the new game comes out?

Also will the demo have an editor (unlikely I suspect) as I would like to do the managerial changes (ie Redknapp to Spurs,Adams at Pompey etc),or to do that would I have to start a new game on the 14th Nov?

Thanks in advance

I have always played the demo but never carried on the demo when the game is released in full. I'm going to give it a go this year so will I have to download the full version demo to get all the logos pics etc when the new game comes out?

Also will the demo have an editor (unlikely I suspect) as I would like to do the managerial changes (ie Redknapp to Spurs,Adams at Pompey etc),or to do that would I have to start a new game on the 14th Nov?

Thanks in advance

No editor with the demo and there never has been. I personally think that people should start from the beginning when they get FM on November 14 because the demo only has a small database.

Really?

Get in!

I do believe that is only via torrent at first, for other normal downloads (via sigames or any other mirror site), this will be done a few hours later.

Someone correct me if I wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've read this statement somewhere on these boards.

Archived