Leagues In FMH2009

i normally manage in england, spain, holland or italy. tried scotland a few time.

there's a few australians here alright, so that beneficial to them.

but as for belgium, i dont think any body really plays there. like Ridley, id be happy if they repalced this with Russia (id be happy if they replaced it with most countries haha but russia would be good)

Russian teams have won the Uefa Cup twice in the last 5 years or so, with CSKA(2005) & Zenit(2008). Zenit also have the European Super Cup to their name and the russian league has great players such as Arshavin, Danny, Vagner Love & Pogrebynak.

Yeah but Rubin Kazan are gonna win the league this year unless they get docked points, which they won't. Although Russia have a good league, you can't really say they have done anything special in the Champions League though.

Belgium are worse.

Personally I'd rather have Brazil or Argentina, now that would be fun.

Your obsessed with Russia aren't you.

I just think it is a far superior league to that of Belgium and Australia id be quite happy with MLS. Yes Russian teams have not done well in CL lately but where are the belgian teams at least the Russians are qualifying regularly now and as its been stated Russia has done well in Uefa cup i think there league and team is going from strength to strength and will only improve FMH even more when its added.

Archived