how do you watch your games?

How do you watch you games  

162 members have voted

1. 1. How do you watch you games

Have you tried turning the commentary speed up to the max? I think that's the fastest you can get through a match with.

i have actually but the fastest way is key on the the fastest trust me on this one mate :D

Extended highlights but playing at near top speed. If it's a big game I go full match, if its a tense last 5-10 minutes I occasionally go full match, if I have been on a bad run or one of my players isn't getting good ratings I go full match occasionally during the match to see what's wrong and make adjustments based on what I see.

Key highlights and almost full speed. When my team is not doing well, important matches or nearing the end of a close game I switch to full match so I can see (I hope) what is wrong and then adjust it in time.

I got match speed on highest, highlight speed on 2nd highest with key highlights.

And I still need ages it seems, I got over 90 days of playtime now with my game in early 2031... someone posted the other day who had 50 days of playtime for a similar year?? Got a super fast pc as well.

Archived