Demo Compatibility with Full Game

In the press release for the demo there is the line... the saved games from the demo will be compatible with the full release of the game.

If I download the full (strawberry) demo from Steam, start a career and play a few months, then buy the full DVD version of the game on Nov 14th, does this mean I can continue my 'demo' career??

I assume it does, but is my assumption correct?

~ Where will the demo store the game?

~ Is it only compatible with the full game if bought via Steam?

If it's all nice and simple then I can start a career from the demo, rather than wait for the full release. The quote from the press release suggests I can, but have I understood it correctly?

Ta

its compatible with both steam and store boxed game. Steam store files in different location i think... nothing special.

You have 6 months with demo.. and i think database will be small.. so demo is usually just for testing, why use demo savegame for full ver. Just start all over again... you wont pass to much anyway... remember... 6 months and END of DEMO.

I will have some fun with Everton.

I assumed I could play maybe 3-4 months in the 2 weeks until the full game comes out, then load the save into the full game, meaning the 6 month demo limit didn't apply.

If the demo only has a small database though I'll probably just tinker with the demo then to see the 3D set-up etc, and wait for the full game before starting a proper career.

That's why I posted here, to try and clarify all this.

Thanks

If the demo only has a small database though I'll probably just tinker with the demo then to see the 3D set-up etc, and wait for the full game before starting a proper career.

All demo's released by SI only have a small database. I think its better to begin a career game with the full version that way you can select the largest possible database.

Archived