Am I the only person who WON'T download the demo?

Here's what Miles said:

"The "strawberry" demo will have all graphical content, multiple languages, and 10 leagues to play with (the list of which will be made available later in the week), also for half a season of ingame time, and saved games will also be compatible with the full release of the game, out on November 14th."

I started a similar thread recently. But I asked if I was the only one who doesn't care about the demo, which I suppose is slightly different. I can say that I won't be downloading it. I'm just not bothered about it. I already know I'll buy the game.

I won't be downloading it - no reason whatsoever to do so.

to see the 3-d engine first hand and not in a video? to check how the transfer system has been re-written? to try your hand and the press-conferances? get a head-start in how the ass-man gives info during a match? to check out all the other new features added to help decide if you will have suitcases instead of bags under your eyes for the next 2 weeks?

the demo offers quite a lot :)

to see the 3-d engine first hand and not in a video? to check how the transfer system has been re-written? to try your hand and the press-conferances? get a head-start in how the ass-man gives info during a match? to check out all the other new features added to help decide if you will have suitcases instead of bags under your eyes for the next 2 weeks?

the demo offers quite a lot :)

None of those are reasons for me to download the demo. I'm not saying you don't make a good point. I'm just saying that none of that will make me download it. I'll find out about the match engine, for example, when I get the game itself.

None of those are reasons for me to download the demo. I'm not saying you don't make a good point. I'm just saying that none of that will make me download it. I'll find out about the match engine, for example, when I get the game itself.

this is true you will find out about the ME when you get the game. im not saying that you will not buy the game if you tested the ME inthe demo and didnt like it. i know this wouldnt stop me ;) but to me it just makes sense to calm me down a bit before nov 14th. but to everyone things seem different i take my hat off to the previous poster too! holding out that far and not looking! i salute you!

I only have internet access at work so it is quite easy to avoid going to look at all the videos etc! I've never bothered with a demo of any game - I just take the plunge and buy a game if I like the sound of it. CM/FM I've been buying for the last 8 years so it's not as if it will be an unknown quantity even with all the additions.

the demo will only strech half a season so you wont see the regen update.

In FM08 the germans regens showed up at the start of the game. And i think the demo last until Jan 8th, that's what i heard, so there will be time to check the brazilian regens too.

to see the 3-d engine first hand and not in a video? to check how the transfer system has been re-written? to check out all the other new features added to help decide if you will have suitcases instead of bags under your eyes for the next 2 weeks?

All of those. Except the last - I've had my eyelids surgically removed for optimum gameplay :cool:

gunna do some nip tuck on my tactics.. see the stats of the players i will be wanting to keep and buy and the price i can buy them for,

look for the suprisingly un/over rated players

check out tottenham stats could be any thing with how they were supose to and actually are playing :D.

what a joke to the world of football and life in general. Just because your own country does not appear means you are not going to download the demo. Are you one of these Welshmen who also refuse to leave the town they are born in because they think their lives shagging and farming sheep is far more advanced than other countries.

Just download it and see what the new features are like so you and your country do not fall even further behind than you currently are.

Archived