5 subs instead of 7.

For some reason in my second season as Chelsea (Don't ask!) I can only get 5 subs instead of 7 subs that I'm usually able to have. It's not like everyone else can have 7 subs or anything like that but I was wondering if any of you have had the same problem and if it's anything to do with the update I downloaded here?

For some reason in my second season as Chelsea (Don't ask!) I can only get 5 subs instead of 7 subs that I'm usually able to have. It's not like everyone else can have 7 subs or anything like that but I was wondering if any of you have had the same problem and if it's anything to do with the update I downloaded here?

its depends what competition you are playing in. If it is a league match you can only have 5 subs but if its a champions league match you can have 7 subs

so you were allowed 7 subs, in the premier league competition, on your psp?

Archived