Disappointed when FM2009 is finally out!!!!

Being married and having kids has put a stop to my marathon Champ Man/FM sessions of old maybe that's why the game lasts me all year now and I'm still not bored with it and still finding new things happening.

I've actually got a really enjoyable savegame going now in N.Ireland and I'm a wee bit torn with the FM2009 demo being released this weekend. I want to try FM2009 BUT I am really enjoying my present FM2008 game.

I know that in two weeks time when FM2009 is out I won't go back to playing FM2008 anymore, unless FM2009 is too badly bugged to play, which in a way I'm not looking forward to because my savegame at moment is so good.

I must b the only person on here who will be a bit disappointed when FM2009 is finally out!!!!

No your not. I'm also someone who is a tad dissapointed. Well dissapointed is the wrong word I think. I too have a brilliant save game going on at the moment but I know as soon as 09 is posted through my letterbox I won't care about my save game and will probably never play it again.

I have a really good 2 player network game going and we are playing it Friday night and have been playing it every friday night for the last few months....

I will really miss it............my team is just sheer class as is my tactics!

But then we will try a network game in FM09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBH I'll be a bit disappointed when I get FM09 aswell, because as soon as I get into FM09 with all the new features, there's no way I'll ever be able to go back to my old FM08 saves :p

Firstly I'm NOT stalking you!!! Just posted on another thread just under you.

'Disappointed' is maybe the wrong word but I started a final FM2008 game just over a week ago in N.Ireland with Linfield and 'sod's law' it is fantastic!!!

BEST savegame I've had in a long while and like yourself come Nov 14th, maybe even as early as midnight on Saturday when the demo comes out, I know I will never play this savegame again.

And I have really built a great wee squad/team on a very limited budget who I feel could finally qualify for the Champions League Group next season.

:(

Still going strong with FM 07. :)

Just ignore all hype, previews and build-up...Which you should be doing with every game anyway, especially Grand Theft Auto. San Andreas got panned because the dumb fans were expecting VR or something. >_>

it was too big with too little in it to do.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem.

It was panned because of overhyped players and a 'black' setting really. It was the greatest edition of GTA so far and was a sight of the 'final product' which GTA is imagined to eventually be. Vice City tested it, San Andreas fully implemented it.

Well yes, that's why I did!

Because there's no way my current laptop could handle FM08 and FM09! It can barely manage FM08 on its own. So I'll just be keeping my current save going on there whilst I use my new laptop for FM09.

Because there's no way my current laptop could handle FM08 and FM09! It can barely manage FM08 on its own. So I'll just be keeping my current save going on there whilst I use my new laptop for FM09.

Fair play but why not transfer your 08 game to your new notebook (laptop)

Archived