FM08 still does it

This is a first for me with the current FM, after a year of playing, i still find new things. Awesome...just awesome!!

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=boltondockedrm5.jpg

Has anybody else only recently discovered features in the game?

At work, behind a firewall so can't see your screenshot but know what your saying though.

Being married and having kids has put a stop to my marathon Champ Man/FM sessions of old maybe that's why the game lasts me all year now and I'm still not bored with it and like yourself finding new things happening.

I've actually got a really enjoyable savegame going now in N.Ireland and I'm a wee bit torn with the FM2009 demo being released this weekend. I want to try FM2009 BUT I am really enjoying my present FM2008 game.

I know that in two weeks time when FM2009 is out I won't go back to playing FM2008 anymore, unless FM2009 is too badly bugged to play, which in a way I'm not looking forward to because my savegame at moment is so good.

I must b the only person on here who will be a bit disappointed when FM2009 is finally out!!!!

It's a screenshot of Bolton going into administration, bluebellsareblue.

And yeah Davide, I've seen this in FM08 a few times before. Nice feature imo, makes the game more realistic :)

Thanks for telling me what the screenshot was about.

Like a lot of ppl on her during the day I'm at work behind a firewall so can't click the links to see them.

I did post a thread the other day asking how to/and if ppl could insert screenshots directly into their posts rather than links.

I'm surprised i haven't seen anything like this before actually. Bluebells, I'm in the same situation, although I am looking forward to the new game, i am really into my current save. Same every year. Damn you SI releasing a new game every year......please don't stop though!

Thanks for telling me what the screenshot was about.

Like a lot of ppl on her during the day I'm at work behind a firewall so can't click the links to see them.

I did post a thread the other day asking how to/and if ppl could insert screenshots directly into their posts rather than links.

use the [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] code with no spaces obviously :D

At work, behind a firewall so can't see your screenshot but know what your saying though.

Being married and having kids has put a stop to my marathon Champ Man/FM sessions of old maybe that's why the game lasts me all year now and I'm still not bored with it and like yourself finding new things happening.

I've actually got a really enjoyable savegame going now in N.Ireland and I'm a wee bit torn with the FM2009 demo being released this weekend. I want to try FM2009 BUT I am really enjoying my present FM2008 game.

I know that in two weeks time when FM2009 is out I won't go back to playing FM2008 anymore, unless FM2009 is too badly bugged to play, which in a way I'm not looking forward to because my savegame at moment is so good.

I must b the only person on here who will be a bit disappointed when FM2009 is finally out!!!!

Im exactly the same as you :D

I'm in a save with harrogate and loving it! I actually want it to come out a litle bit later!

I have promised that i will get up to league 2 before changing to FM09 :)

I'm delighted not to have seen my Werder Bremen team go into administration so I'm in no hurry to see that screenshot! Hopefully selling ~£20 million worth of players in the January transfer window will stave off any danger of administration with us losing ~£2-3 million per month at the moment. The board took out an emergency £4 million loan in November which lasted a little over a month and we now have yet more interest repayments on top of £150 million (+ massive interest) being paid back on our new stadium!

Archived