Here's the deal......

I know naff all about computers but have kind of pieced together through reading the countless posts that my lap top should be able to do the business, I'll wait for the demo to confirm. What I would like to know is:-

A) The one thing I don't think is good enough is the graphics card, can I buy one and is it easy to install?

B) All the stuff I've downloaded to improve 08, stadium pics, player pics, badges etc. Will they be able to be used on 09 and if they are is it as easy as just moving the files from the 08 data base to the 09 one once I've installed?

Thanks in advance!

I know naff all about computers but have kind of pieced together through reading the countless posts that my lap top should be able to do the business, I'll wait for the demo to confirm. What I would like to know is:-

A) The one thing I don't think is good enough is the graphics card, can I buy one and is it easy to install?

B) All the stuff I've downloaded to improve 08, stadium pics, player pics, badges etc. Will they be able to be used on 09 and if they are is it as easy as just moving the files from the 08 data base to the 09 one once I've installed?

Thanks in advance!

Yes it should be easy enough to install a graphics card. The instructions should be quite easy to understand.

Not sure about your graphics but I wouldn't worry since it will only be a matter of week until new graphics for FM2009 are available.

Post your specs and we might be able to offer more help. To find these out right click on the my computer icon and select properties. Post what it says.

Thanks in advance!

A) You say that you laptop, then I think it can be very difficult and/or expensive to change your graphic card, but I think it can be done.

B) I do not think so, all of these items are linked to each item in the game, and they have all unique numbers, maybe they have changed. From the past the FM07 items did not work on FM08, so I think it will not work.

Archived