HMV mini mouse offer.

Hi,

errrm, I have a few questions about HMV's mini mouse offer, it looks quite cool. So I was wondering do you get it if you go into there shop instead of buying offline, as I want to go into a shop to make sure I get it on the day.

Also, are there any other websites or shops, with this offer?

And what are play offering here http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/5822240/Football-Manager-2009/Product.html.

Thanks, Jaeren

Hi,

errrm, I have a few questions about HMV's mini mouse offer, it looks quite cool. So I was wondering do you get it if you go into there shop instead of buying offline, as I want to go into a shop to make sure I get it on the day.

And what are play offering here http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/5822240/Football-Manager-2009/Product.html.

Thanks, Jaeren

i think the mouse is exclusive to hmv, not sure you can get it in shop but dont really know. there was a thread started on it a while back that miles commented on so you should look for that.

the play thing looks like they can make you a cover for the box of the game with your name on it.

e.g. Dave Smith

Football Manager 09

but again im not 100%

Hi,

Thanks, Jaeren

Ha cool Play are offering to have your name on the cover of the FM09 box!

The HMV mouse thing is an online order only.............I think.

Somebody did confirm i think it was duncan @ hmv infact he said it is available from stores as long as you pre-order it in store! So you wouldn't be able to get it if you went to buy on release day!

Think you just put a deposit of like £5 or something then pay the rest when you get it on release day!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

just to clear up any confusion, if you pre-order from hmv.com you'll get the mini mouse, but I'd order yours as soon as possible, cos we're getting close to running out. There will some in a very select number of hmv stores, but to be honest with you, I'd be surprised if they'll have any left by now - suggest calling your local hmv to make sure.

If you pre-order the game from hmv.com, I'd be really confident saying that you'll receive it on Friday. The only thing that is going to stand in the way of this is if the boat sinks on its way over, or if someone drops a bomb on Guernsey (where our warehouse is) and the island sinks - so pre-order in confidence

thanks

Duncan

Hello,

just to clear up any confusion, if you pre-order from hmv.com you'll get the mini mouse, but I'd order yours as soon as possible, cos we're getting close to running out. There will some in a very select number of hmv stores, but to be honest with you, I'd be surprised if they'll have any left by now - suggest calling your local hmv to make sure.

If you pre-order the game from hmv.com, I'd be really confident saying that you'll receive it on Friday. The only thing that is going to stand in the way of this is if the boat sinks on its way over, or if someone drops a bomb on Guernsey (where our warehouse is) and the island sinks - so pre-order in confidence

thanks

Duncan

if the boat sinks now i will hold you personally responsible ;)

Hello,

thanks

Duncan

Now I'm definitely not going to order it from HMV. My ex lives on Guernsey! (very nice island though, "lived" there for a month)

No seriously, sounds like a great offer. Only thing is though, as I live in Holland I probably wont get it on the release day if I order it from HMV?

Never mind, don't have a credit card ;)

Yeah. Well I'm a bit disappointed. I would really like to get my hands on the FM2009 mouse HMV are offering, but I can't order from HMV as 1 I'm afraid the game will arrive late as I live in Holland and 2 you can only pay with a credit card which I don't have and nobody will let me use theirs.

If it would have been possible to pay with Paypal I would have just ordered from HMV though.

So I will probably just sniff around on eBay to see if anyone sells their FM mouse on there.

Unless of course somebody on here has ordered from HMV but is not interested in the mouse??? :D

Archived