FM09- Choosing Feeder Clubs

As we know in FM09 we will be able to choose a specific feeder club after a period of time, will this be the case with Parent clubs aswell?

Also, is there any more information regarding the type of feeder club we can have? ie: a Premier League club would have a choice over the whole world, whilst a League 1 club would only have a choice in England.

Not sure about this to honest jamesb123, I would have thought that a feeder club would have to be approached by the prospective parent club though? Can you ask your board to get you a parent club in '08?

You can indeed. Fingers crossed you'll be able to ask for a specific parent club too.

But I'm more interested in the feeder side of things. When I have turned Spurs into a major European force I'll finally be able to ask for a link like Man Utd's with Sporting or Chelski with PSV instead of being turned down every time I ask for a foreign link :)

I imagine that possible feeder club would correspond to your reputation and leauge standing, and lower league teams could only ask for UK/Ireland feeders. As for whether you could ask for a parent club I dont know but I'd be surprised, and even if you could I imagine you'd get turned down if you weren't realistic in who you asked for.

You can ask your board to get you a parent club in '08, but as far as I'm aware you can't specify what type.

Archived