Tottenham to build 60,000 all-seater stadium

• SI Staff

Generally, we would only include a stadium where a) planning permission is granted and b) funds are secured and work is under way with a firm completion date.

None of Spurs, Liverpool, Everton or Portsmouth come into that category for FM2009.

Generally, we would only include a stadium where a) planning permission is granted and b) funds are secured and work is under way with a firm completion date.

None of Spurs, Liverpool, Everton or Portsmouth come into that category for FM2009.

"We have spent five years buying and taking options over property around the current stadium site to enable us to either develop locally or to gain the critical mass to achieve a substantial site sale as a contribution to a relocation.

"To date this includes almost 60 separate property transactions, including 40 residential and potentially 160 commercial properties at a commitment of £44m.

They've already invested £44million into this project. (and it was 4-4 last night too, strange)

But if you don't put it in then I guess I'll just add it in myself using the editor, that way i'll get to choose the name of the stadium too:)

• SI Staff
"We have spent five years buying and taking options over property around the current stadium site to enable us to either develop locally or to gain the critical mass to achieve a substantial site sale as a contribution to a relocation.

"To date this includes almost 60 separate property transactions, including 40 residential and potentially 160 commercial properties at a commitment of £44m.

They've already invested £44million into this project. (and it was 4-4 last night too, strange)

But if you don't put it in then I guess I'll just add it in myself using the editor, that way i'll get to choose the name of the stadium too:)

The game has already gone gold anyway so it's too late for this to be added

It was not my intention to be funny, so that's not a problem.

By the way, Manchester United just went bankrupt, sold all their players, installed Jimmy Saville as manager and chairman and moved to the Emirates. Will THIS be in FM 09 also??

It's not much work.

By the way, Manchester United just went bankrupt, sold all their players, installed Jimmy Saville as manager and chairman and moved to the Emirates. Will THIS be in FM 09 also??

It's not much work.

I have no idea what you're going on about, and I neither have the time or the inclination to try and work out what you meant by that post. "It's not much work" What are going on about? I hope your other 1,100 post made more sense.

It's not much work.

What on Earth? :confused:

I'm glad the Liverpool one has been removed for FM09.

It never was officially "Solid". :thup:

I have no idea what you're going on about, and I neither have the time or the inclination to try and work out what you meant by that post. "It's not much work" What are going on about? I hope your other 1,100 post made more sense.
What on Earth? :confused:

*Slaps forehead*

None of that is proof that they are going to build a stadium, just proof that they hope to. It shouldn't be in the game until work begins.

None of that is proof that they are going to build a stadium, just proof that they hope to. It shouldn't be in the game until work begins.

I don't mind that the new stadium wont be in FM09. It's just that I was under the assumption that the Liverpool and Portsmouth "New Stadiums" would make FM09, like they did in FM08, but since they're equally as uncertain (or more uncertain in the case of Liverpool), and now they wont be in the game, then it's only fair that the Spurs new stadium doesn't make it either. I'm glad that SI have introduced stricter criteria for adding stadium moves into the game, like they said, only when work begins should a new stadium be added.

Bit of a Large stadium for an underachieving team who are destined for championship football unless Harry is given money in the Transfer Window

Bif an odd/needless post really, given that the issue is whether this will be in FM09, not the state of Tottenhams season. :confused:

Bif an odd/needless post really, given that the issue is whether this will be in FM09, not the state of Tottenhams season. :confused:

True I apologise, but also bit pointless topic really seen as FM09 has already been completed ;)

Archived