when will you download the demo  

402 members have voted

1. 1. when will you download the demo

• at midnight
    • as soon as you wake up
    • in the evening
    • a few days later
    • a few days before the actual game
    • don't plan to( but might be tempted :p)

the wife is going out Sat night, leaving me home alone!! I need to pick her up later that night, so I told her she can be as late as she wants, and to have a massive lay in on Sunday morning. She is so happy with me. Little does she know its all good tactics to download and play FM09 all night and all Sunday morning!!!

the wife is going out Sat night, leaving me home alone!! I need to pick her up later that night, so I told her she can be as late as she wants, and to have a massive lay in on Sunday morning. She is so happy with me. Little does she know its all good tactics to download and play FM09 all night and all Sunday morning!!!

Brilliant tactics you have!

Im still unsure wether or not to download the demo , i may be tempted to , and manage a random team in order to look at the new features etc . But when the official game release date comes around , i plan to go and buy it ASAP and manage my beloved Newcastle United.

i dont usually get the demo, i like to read the feedback here but wait to play it when it is released.

however this year, due to all the fuss about will it wont it work on my pc im gonna have to download it to try it out.

if it works i will uninstall it and sit on my hands for 2 weeks :D

edit: oh yes ill get it when i wake up on sunday

Archived