Any reall differnce between PSP and PC ??

Sorry if this has already been covered but i was wondering, is there really any real difference?

I have always bought FM for PC but now i own a PSP and i thought it would be more fun and easier playing it on a handheld where i can play it whereever i go etc.

If there is any MAJOR differnce could anyine please tell me thanks,

McGann10 ;)

Sorry if this has already been covered but i was wondering, is there really any real difference?

I have always bought FM for PC but now i own a PSP and i thought it would be more fun and easier playing it on a handheld where i can play it whereever i go etc.

If there is any MAJOR differnce could anyine please tell me thanks,

McGann10 ;)

Yes. Lots. Consider the processing power of a PSP (which is less than a PS2) and a PC for a start.

There's less leagues, no add-on graphics, no 3d view, etc. etc.

Oh :( WeLL looks like ill be buying it for PC again this year btw if anyone can tell me,

i just looked at the specs for the game and for vista you need 1GB ram minimum, but for XP you need 512MB minimum what would FM run best on ?? XP or VISTA ??

The PSP game is good for the platform it is limited to, i would compare it to a holiday to somewhere like Gibralter. Essentially it is just a rock, but they have made it a pleasent place to visit for a while and you can pass the time easy enough.

Where as the PC game is amazingly indepth (if you want it to be), therefore i would compare it to a 'round-the-world' all expenses paid adventure. Full off new and wonderous things, where you can just skim the surface and do the touristy things, or you can throw yourself into the full depths and imemrse yourself in all the cultures your experience.

Archived