Goalkeeping Wonder in Reserves

i decided to do what someone suggested and go on holiday for 5 years and then take over a team. i did that and joined southport with no players and bought them. then in january i had a bid for sumone in my reserves that i didnt hav a clue who they were and it was a goalkepper stats: AERIAL:16 AGILITY:17 HANDLING:16 REFLEXES:17 THROWING:15 and the bid was off man u. i put him in my main squad and had bids off chelsea and liverpool. also it says he has 6 caps for england and when i put him in my main team he was worth 1M unlike the 3.2M he was in the reserves

Has this happened to anyone else?

i imagine it will be because he has built up a reputation in the reserves where as when you promote him into the first team he has to prove himself, just to add you wont be able to sell him if hes in your reserves it wont go through ive found

it actually helps that reserve players can't be sold. numerous times i've had players with a bigger club release clause (i always star at the lowest division possible) and i would put them to reserves when a bigger club approached them. this bug saved me many good youngsters i've snapped on a free.

Archived