New To FM

Hi all, I am a new player who has not played any of the FM games before, so i hope you don't mind if i ask a few questions about the game, first of all, are all national teams (excluding Germany and Japan) available to manage? and also, as the Estonian league is not in the game, are Estonian teams that are in the Champions league, UEFA cup etc in real life in the game? and if so are they available to manage? thanks in advance, I can't wait until the demo comes out.:)

TheMartmeister :D

Hi all, I am a new player who has not played any of the FM games before, so i hope you don't mind if i ask a few questions about the game, first of all, are all national teams (excluding Germany and Japan) available to manage? and also, as the Estonian league is not in the game, are Estonian teams that are in the Champions league, UEFA cup etc in real life in the game? and if so are they available to manage? thanks in advance, I can't wait until the demo comes out.:)

TheMartmeister :D

Firstly yes, it's only Japan and Germany that aren't in the game.

No leagues that aren't in the game have teams avalible to manage.

They will still be in the CL and such, but not avalible to manage.

Does this answer everything?

Oh, and welcome to the forums:)

Yeah, there is a way to make the German and Japanese teams work properly, but it cannot be discussed here. It involved doing certain things to certain files, but that's all I'll say.

As for Estonian teams, you won't be able to manage them, but the real teams will appear in European competitions.

If you were desperate to manage a specific Estonian team, you can have it "exchange places" with another team, placing it into a manageable league.

There was a quite entertaining story in FM Stories a while back from somebody who had done this with one of the Faroe Islands clubs, shifting it into the Scottish Third Division and managing both it and the Faroe Islands national team simultaneously.

Archived