New idea - Breaking curfew

i think a new addition to add alot of realism to the game like a player breaking curfew, would be great.

all we have is a player did not show for training, this could mix it up abit and would leave you with more options of how to deal with it, rather than fine wages.

it wouldent hit your squad so hard, it happens often (according to autobiagraphys ive read alot more than we know off) you could deal with it however you want, drop player, fine, hear his reasons and accept his nan was ill.

you could implement it into a players stats, i.e a mix of discipline, commitment, attitude etc

it happens fairly often, you could put your stance as manager across, i.e are you a ferguson.... bed by 11 or dont bother turning up,

or a sven..i dont care what you do in your personal life as long as you perfrom in a match.

i think for me this would make me feel more like a man 2 man manager

Please discuss

I'm getting the feeling plenty of people on this board are closet sadists and are just looking for more and more reasons to discipline players, with or without a gag ball, thigh highs and a leather whip.

...wait, is this a new feature for FM09???

I would have instituted a strict rotation policy on her.

Lol

I think I sold Kanu. Was a really ridiculous game, you spent more time dealing with inter player fights than tactics. The only half decent feature it had was that it gave a value from 0.0 to 1.0 of how well teamwork between two players would be. So you could buy a fantastic player with great stats but he wouldn't gel very well with his mates.

Archived