A nice addition for FM09 IMO

I think it would be great if you could tell your club, WHY you are resigning when doing so, whether it be refusal to part with money or selling your players and then the club could stop you if they cared enough.

Also, job interviews would be great just to be able to confirm your place in the job and depending on answerws given, that could determine wage budgets etc.

I think it would be great if you could tell your club, WHY you are resigning when doing so, whether it be refusal to part with money or selling your players and then the club could stop you if they cared enough.

Also, job interviews would be great just to be able to confirm your place in the job and depending on answerws given, that could determine wage budgets etc.

You might be able to do the same things when hiring new staff too. (similar to EA Sports NFL Head Coach).

Yeah, they would both be great additions and I hope that we get hob interviews for 2010, were they could ask you about your ambitions with the club, how much money you are hoping to be able to spend etc. Then, this could be a part of whether you fit the bill for the job. It adds realism and is also, a nice fun extra thing in the game

I like the idea of giving reasons for signing staff, or for a lot of the actions you choose during your career (e.g. being criticized for not changing tactics, you could respond by saying "the tactics are sound, its the players that are rubbish")

But job interviews are pointless imo. If it is a job you really want, you will say whatever the board want to hear to get the position. So it makes it irrelevant.

i dont care if you do because you are a fat boy

Grow up! Originally people suggested where you should look to get the answer to your question. It wasn't on the topic of this thread and if you read the top of this Forum then you would have easily been able to work out the answer anyway.

Anyway back on topic, It would be a good addition but may take abit of working out for SI to determine if the club you're going to leave to change their stance on selling players (for example)

I'd love it if I were interviewed before getting a job as well. I don't know if it would be easy or difficult to impliment but perhaps this is something they could include in a patch instead of having to wait until FM2010 which is when they'd probably introduce a feature like this.

Archived