haha funny goal

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjosfra:

...and what is the physio doing standing in the goal???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I was thinking!

Originally posted by Nomis07:

Haha, brilliant. Is that allowed from a goal kick though? I didn't think you were allowed in the area, not sure though.QUOTE]

As long as the player is making an effort to retreat and the GK decides to take the kick, that is allowed. I think it's 10 yards, same as a free kick, so I guess the goal would stand.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by backpackant:

Originally posted by Nomis07:

Haha, brilliant. Is that allowed from a goal kick though? I didn't think you were allowed in the area, not sure though.QUOTE]

As long as the player is making an effort to retreat and the GK decides to take the kick, that is allowed. I think it's 10 yards, same as a free kick, so I guess the goal would stand. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, the goal wouldn't have counted as the ball had not left the penalty area and therefore was not in play. A funny goal all the same though!

The player would more than likely have had to walk round to the side of the pitch to rejoin the game or at least wait until after the goal kick had been taken before being waved back on. But it is a funny bug.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nice skin btw, what's it's name? I'm getting a bit bored of Steklo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The skin is something like assenio available from sortitoutsi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Archy-91:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjosfra:

...and what is the physio doing standing in the goal???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I was thinking! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's because the blobs have magical powers and are quite capable of passing through solid objects. Have you never seen them pass through the dugouts?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Digs_473:

Thats amazing, I want it to happen to me now!

Though if the opposition score from it, there might be another 'I'm sick of this game, I'm never playing again!' thread show up in the forum... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too true.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

Haha, brilliant. Is that allowed from a goal kick though? I didn't think you were allowed in the area, not sure though.

Nice skin btw, what's it's name? I'm getting a bit bored of Steklo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

asesino or something i think from sortitoutsi

BUG! The goal should not be allowed cuz a goal kick must be taken and delivered outside the penalty area. In normal matches, the ref would not give a penalty nor allow the goal if this mistake would happen, but rather, let the keeper take it again.

If what you show is real, then this is a bug... a very bad one to say the least.

Archived