the new 'preferd moves' trait. how will it work? add to my list

i know ill find out soon but im intrigued by this new feature. will "doing step overs before you cross" be already an attribute of ronaldos as it should be? will "not diving in before you tackle" be one of ledleys as well? will they be able to train others? are these new skills not already covered by the 'flair' and 'tackling' rating? what other features will you be able to train player to do? id like to think of them as 'grooming' skills! heres some of mine with star trainers-

1. Hard Man- with a tackling/determination/aggression all over 15 it would be great to train a player to be your "hardman". his reputation could procceed him and the media could compare the oppossitions so called competitor. ideal trainer- vinnie jones

2. Long Thrower- i know its already an attribute but how cool would it be if this skill was more recognised and you could train it? the skill is unrecognised and is sometimes better than a corner. ideal trainer- rory delap

3. injury prone- the sicknote. we all know its a hidden attribute, but why not have a player labelled as such as a skill? he can help players who are injured and become more determined himself at overcoming his injuries? trainer-seth johnson

4. captain marvel- okay, influence is also an attribute but being a good captain isnt. teaching a player to be a good captain would be good. trainer-tony adams

5. media controvesy- a cracker. many a star has been prone to this 'skill', but performing when your in the limelight is a gift! the media could have an impact on their life and skill. the ideal trainer- robbie savage, paul gascoigne, etc

PPMs aren't new, they've been in since FM 05.

The step overs one, tries tricks, isn't yet used by the match engine, so won't be in FM 09.

Dives into tackles and doesn't dive into tackles are styles of tackling, someone that dives into tackles with a high tackling rating is better than someone who doesn't dive into tackles but has a low tackling rating.

The captain marvel idea is very interesting but isn't it just like making someone vice-captain so they can learn off the captain, maybe not. I think it would be a good idea to include it as you could then find an ideal 16 year old and train him so in 10 years time maybe he's ready to take the armband after years of training.

The other 4 I'm not sure about.

PPMs aren't new, they've been in since FM 05.

The step overs one, tries tricks, isn't yet used by the match engine, so won't be in FM 09.

Dives into tackles and doesn't dive into tackles are styles of tackling, someone that dives into tackles with a high tackling rating is better than someone who doesn't dive into tackles but has a low tackling rating.

I swear I read that the 3d match engine could show step overs? The new 3D artist said so on the HMV blogs?

I swear I read that the 3d match engine could show step overs? The new 3D artist said so on the HMV blogs?

That's different. The PPM won't be in FM 09 (unless its coded for a patch), but that doesn't mean players can't do stepovers.

'Tries long range passes' is another PPM that isn't in the game yet, including FM 09, but that doesn't mean players won't do long range passes in the game.

Archived