FM 2009 Graphical Add-ons

Really looking forward to this weekend's demo release then full release on the 14th but got a wee question regarding graphical add-ons etc.

Over the last few versions of FM I have searched for, downloaded and installed various graphical add-ons to the game i.e. Kits, Badges, Facepacks, Logos, balls, nets etc.

I find it really adds to the realism of FM when I manage a particular club that the home/away kits, badges and players faces are accurate.

Anyone any idea what I/we will be able to add-on graphical wise in FM2009?

Hopefully I'm not going to be stuck with default kits and regen faces!!

yeah such as premier league logos, the rights are held by Ea sports i believe.

I Really hope we can customise the surrounding of the 3D pitch nice small stadium for lower leagues and maybe bigger one furhter up the leagues, and a shadow of the arch at wembley would be nice.

You can customise the stadiums ;)

http://blogs.hmv.com/hmvblogs/2008/10/football-mana-1.html

yeah such as premier league logos, the rights are held by Ea sports i believe.

I Really hope we can customise the surrounding of the 3D pitch nice small stadium for lower leagues and maybe bigger one furhter up the leagues, and a shadow of the arch at wembley would be nice.

There has definately been an OFFICIAL SI thread/comment regarding this in last couple of days, it specifically mentioned customising the in-match stadiums as quite a few ppl on here had read an earlier post/thread and were under the mistaken belief that background stadiums pics, from the old Champ Man days, were coming back.

Archived