Funny things about the game

Once I played FM2007 as a Chelsea manager for about 50 seasons and I found a player (regen, of course) with my family name. But there is no such a family name in the game's data base 'cause I checked it before (as everybody does I guess ;) ). So it seems that the game generated it itself... Unfortunately, I haven't kept the save. Did it happen to anyone else??? Or any other interesting and unexpected things??? :eek:

That player is your "son". It's a feature that has been confirmed by SI before.
70 then, 50 when the guy was born... take it as a sign: you'll have amazing virility for a 50 year old :p

But "my son" was not a good player. So the game doesn't give us enough credit! Or what? He should have been a wonderkid at least!!!

It'n not important for him to be a wonderkid

Give me one good reason why he should be one

exactly, you are not a wonderkid so I don't see why your son should be one

Because I had a great success in the club, became a world class manager with very high couching abilities. Besides, I was an international footballer in the past. So I think I would find some time to train "my son" to be a good player. Unfortunately, the game does not think in this way...

Because I had a great success in the club, became a world class manager with very high couching abilities. Besides, I was an international footballer in the past. So I think I would find some time to train "my son" to be a good player. Unfortunately, the game does not think in this way...

talent is something you are born with, you can train your son all you want, 24 hours a day, if he doesn't have it, he doesn't have it.

talent is something you are born with, you can train your son all you want, 24 hours a day, if he doesn't have it, he doesn't have it.

I agree! What I mean is that the game should be more generous to us, to make us happier with some little things as we spent money on it, we undereat, we don't sleep at nights etc... :)

Archived