When the seasons finished

I tend to go on holiday but i always seem to miss things when i go on holiday such as squad numbers etc can someone tell me whens the best time to come off holiday ?

Sorry if it's a bit hard to understand.

Around the middle of June?

If I were to holiday in the English leagues, all the main stuff happens around the 18-21st June. That is contracts are cancelled for youth players at clubs (if you scout that sort of thing) youth players brought through etc. The squad numbers are after your first few friendlies I think.

Asking me for exact dates is a big ask though.

i never holiday post/pre season. i tend to holiday after i've won the league or secured my european position. i've learnt not to holiday before a cup final, assman usually messes up morale. in fact, i'd spend more time the day after the last game reordering my 1st team squad, including loanees and yth players. i transfer list any players who annoyed me during the year, offer "wnt" players out to clubs and put end of contract players in the resereves. i'm probly more busy around this time than any other time of the season.

once i've sorted those things out, i might go on holiday till june 2nd.

I never holiday in any of my saves. I think the summer is one of the most exciting times in the game and personally I spend a lot of time scouting players etc. in that time period.

Anyway, to answer your question, like has already been said, I would say around the middle of June :).

Archived