Maximum foreigns per league in 2008

can you help me and tell the maximum number fgn in the leagues you have played. In Romania you have max 3 fgn in the start team and another 2 substituions allowed

what i want to know is if there are ant nations with no fgn allowance or more than 6 fgn allowed

england - no limit but must have a work permit

italy - no limit but can only sign 1 non-eu player from non-italian team per season

spain - 3 in squad of 25 for each of a,b,c

england - no limit but must have a work permit

italy - no limit but can only sign 1 non-eu player from non-italian team per season

spain - 3 in squad of 25 for each of a,b,c

Pretty sure the Italian limit has changed to a whopping..... 2. ;)

can you help me and tell the maximum number fgn in the leagues you have played. In Romania you have max 3 fgn in the start team and another 2 substituions allowed

what i want to know is if there are ant nations with no fgn allowance or more than 6 fgn allowed

if you want good players for romania just get players with eu passport that will do the trick ;)

Germany - No limit of foreigners in league play, only comes into effect for domestic cup games so hardly a problem.

I think this is the best league to build a team of foreigners in europe. Value of players is still high and league standard is pretty good with teams like bayern who can compete in champions league and stand a chance to win.

There is a limit in france but i cant remember if its 3 or 5 for the starting 11. It may be 3 for the match squad and 5 for the whole squad but Africans doesnt count as foreigners so you can buy as many as you like. Becomes a problem when the African Cup of Nations comes around though.

There is a limit in france but i cant remember if its 3 or 5 for the starting 11. It may be 3 for the match squad and 5 for the whole squad but Africans doesnt count as foreigners so you can buy as many as you like. Becomes a problem when the African Cup of Nations comes around though.

In the French Ligue 1, you can have only 4 non-EU players. Some African nations are an exception, you're right.

Archived