Whats the closest to maximum points on a game have you had

I finished with one less point (36 wins, two draws, one against le'Arse and one against Newcastle or Bolton, can't remember which) in one of my Liverpool saves, season 1 with the 8.02 patch (Liverpool are crazy rich in that patch).

I finished with one less point (36 wins, two draws, one against le'Arse and one against Newcastle or Bolton, can't remember which) in one of my Liverpool saves, season 1 with the 8.02 patch (Liverpool are crazy rich in that patch).

Wouldn't that be two less points? ;)

My last season with Shakhtar-won all my games, and only conceded 5 in 30 in the league.:)

i got promoted then relegated with q.p.r when relegated my team was far far to good for the championship i won 44 drew 1 lost 1 a total off 132 points, drew and lost my first two games smashed everyone from there on in even a league an fa cup semi to boot, won first 4 prem games next year before losing, best run ive ever had in any series in the game, 49 straight league wins.

i finished 9th that season got beat by a relegated preston team 6-0 to miss out on uefa cup spot..very fustrating

On cm01/02 i was barcalona and went into the final game against malaga needing to win to make it 38 wins. I was at home where i had scored over 60 goals and let in just 6. They were already relegated. I decided to play my strongest team. Dutruel A cole gabri chivu terry rivaldo babangida ronaldinho gerard©( he's my all time favorite player in the game. The amount of times in the big games the spaniard would be man of the match was amazing) kluivert saviola. After 10 minutes I was 3-0 down came back to 3-3 and lost 3-5.

Nearly broke my foot kicking my bedroom wall.

Archived