This HAS to be sorted for 09 !!

I decided to start a new game with the update to try and keep me entertained until 09 comes out and as usual i went the scottish league as well im from scotland and once again like every time ive always played it scotland NO managers get sacked or quit . Ive been at hibs for 9 years now almost 10 and still not 1 manager has changed posts . it is so so unrealistic I remember one time in one of my games rangers didint get in the top 6 and still no sacking and once Aberdeen where relegated to division 1 and then to Division 2 and still didnt sack there manager . Is this a bug in the game ?? and will it be fixed in 09 ? because it seems pointless managing in scotland if you can never get another job .

i feel your pain drwmorrison.. happened to me .. i got so bored winning everything once with rangers, resigned only for no jobs becoming available for roughly 7 years until i gave up at started a diffrent game. shame really i enjoyed scotalnd :(

i feel your pain drwmorrison.. happened to me .. i got so bored winning everything once with rangers, resigned only for no jobs becoming available for roughly 7 years until i gave up at started a diffrent game. shame really i enjoyed scotalnd :(

Very frustrating . Does anyone know if this will be sorted in o9 ?

yep same here

and benitez never gets sacked no matter what

Ive found that with Benitez too but then on my last Man City game he was the first one to leave and was replaced by Ramos . - Alex McLeish took over at Tottenham and then after just a year Ramos was sacked and replaced by ALex Mcleish at Liverpool ! !

Archived