Win Division, Lose Most Key Players?

In WWSM08 I landed the HSV job in 2013. They finished out of Europe the year before (10th I believe). I win the Division by 6 points in a walk. All year long, players were unhappy and wanted to move on. I understand that. But now we are back in ECC and champs. They are still walking in the droves.

Frankly, that seems slightly ridiculous, but I guess no one wants to play in the Bundisliga?

Unfortunately, I guess that one 1st place finish in the Bundisliga does not increase the clubs reputation enough for you players to consider is a 'big club', therefore, they still ask to leave.

It's a shame, but irl, if a team liek that wins their league and the players arent convinced that it wasnt a fluke, they would still be looking to move to the likes of inter, real madrid, manchester united, as these are big clubs in leagues with a higher repuation.

The Bundisliga doesnt really come close to having the appeal of Italy, Spain or England, even if you are playing for the champions.

To boot, I cannot get anyone decent even interested in joining. Yet, I had some great players prior to arriving. That REALLY makes no sense. I won the league!

And, now, one of the few happy ones, my star striker and league's top scorer gets hurt in training for 6 months. After the season is already over, too.

This is lovely.

I dunno, the Bundasliga mightn't have as much money as they others, but Luca Toni and Ribery are both there with bells on. Surely they could have chosen any league they wanted but ended up in Germany.

I dunno, the Bundasliga mightn't have as much money as they others, but Luca Toni and Ribery are both there with bells on. Surely they could have chosen any league they wanted but ended up in Germany.

B.Munich is not the bundasliga

how do you mean that they are not in the bundesliga?

you mean they are in the *win liga or what

other wise your mistaken, they are germany's most popular club

I think he means that Bayern are such a renown and popular club that their reputation is probably greater than that of the Bundesliga.

I think he means that Bayern are such a renown and popular club that their reputation is probably greater than that of the Bundesliga.

That's how I took it. Also, I'm fairly sure that saying they are not the Bundesliga (rather than that they are not in the Bundesliga) was intentional.

Archived