Hall Of Fame On New Save Is Showing My Trophies That I Won On A Previous Save

This is really weird and I don't know whether it is meant to be like this or not, but in a previous save (I havn't deleted it I just don't play it anymore) I won two minor tournaments with Spain and then went on to win a trophy with Boca and then I got bored of the save so I started a new one (that is in no way connected to my Spain and Boca save) with Fenerbahce, I have almost completed my first season with Fenerbahce and have just tied up the league (with 3 games left) so I thought I would check out the Hall of Fame where I saw this:

TwoHarryCourtney-Smiths.jpg

It shows my manager from my Spain and Boca save on my Fenerbahce game, should this be there or is it a bug/mistake?

Thanks.

yeh everytime you start a new game all of your old managers are there in the hall of fame to.

i dont lie it as if you use the same manager name all the time it could end up being just you in the hall of fame as diffrent but the same manager lol.

yeh everytime you start a new game all of your old managers are there in the hall of fame to.

i dont lie it as if you use the same manager name all the time it could end up being just you in the hall of fame as diffrent but the same manager lol.

Lol okay mate, I havn't noticed it before either! And i'm the same as you, I don't like it because of the reason that you have given... I want each one of my saves to be individual and have no connection with my previous saves.

Lol okay mate, I havn't noticed it before either! And i'm the same as you, I don't like it because of the reason that you have given... I want each one of my saves to be individual and have no connection with my previous saves.

Then all you have to do is create a new manager name.

i would need to delate it then, as i always play by the same name.

but its good to know were it is... now i just need to remember when im starting new games :)

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\Hall_Of_Fame.dat.

Archived