Official System Software v5.01

Just had an e-mail about the NEW PlayStation Store going live on your PSPs with OFW 5.01:

Get the content you want, when you want with System Software 5.01 and put PlayStation Store in your hands.

Now, just checked the site (uk.playstation.com/psp) and no mention of OFW 5.01 but have a look on the PlayStation Store as it might be there.

:thup:

I doubt it... I mean it would have to be both the PSP and the game to have the ability...

It's like having a PSP-1000 series (without Skype) and buying a Skype headset (works with PSP-2000 series). It won't work on the PSP-1000 because the PSP doesn't have the technology built in :)

Make sense?

I doubt it... I mean it would have to be both the PSP and the game to have the ability...

It's like having a PSP-1000 series (without Skype) and buying a Skype headset (works with PSP-2000 series). It won't work on the PSP-1000 because the PSP doesn't have the technology built in :)

Make sense?

yeah thinking of it now it does mate.

and i dont really know all about this ''custom firmware'' and all that. my mate told me before to stay away from it so i never went into looking for it

What is the point in having a PSP and buying games if you are just gone to hack into and do everything including play downloaded games, I like to save up for Fmh2009 as it's the proper way of doing it, but others may get CFW and download it which isn't fair. I'd rather play it safe :thup:

Archived