Someone with FMM please help me?!?

I recently made a thread asking why my striker wouldnt return from his loan. I had tried using FMM, but it either wouldnt download or wouldnt work when it was downloaded(errors etc)

Due to this, I was wondering if, if I uploaded it upto somewhere such as Filefront then would someone who know how to use FMM please edit my game to cancel the loan?

The player is Dean Morgan (English striker)

He is on loan from me(Arsenal) to Chelsea.

Thanksicon_smile.gif

I will upload it to filefront now, and will post the link.

If someone could do this for me then i wouold be very, very grateful!

Thanks againicon_smile.gif

I recently made a thread asking why my striker wouldnt return from his loan. I had tried using FMM, but it either wouldnt download or wouldnt work when it was downloaded(errors etc)

Due to this, I was wondering if, if I uploaded it upto somewhere such as Filefront then would someone who know how to use FMM please edit my game to cancel the loan?

The player is Dean Morgan (English striker)

He is on loan from me(Arsenal) to Chelsea.

Thanksicon_smile.gif

I will upload it to filefront now, and will post the link.

If someone could do this for me then i wouold be very, very grateful!

it's a bug. i cancelled the loan on FMM, but he's still at chelsea. i even created a separate save game and took over at chelsea, there was no "terminate loan" button.

maybe someone else knows FMM better and can try, otherwise it's futile. sorry, mate. icon_frown.gif

Thanks loads to everyone who tried, dont worry about it.

Ive two loan bids for him from Lyon and Porto, with recall clauses. I have accepted these, so hopefully he will leave Chelsea to go to them, and then I can recall him...

Will let you know how it goesicon_smile.gif

Archived