'Hoping to impress any visiting scouts'

My regen who is 20 and in the reserves has 'Hoping to impress any visiting scouts' as his general happiness statement. Has anyone had this before? Does this mean he's looking for a move to another club? Does this mean his loyalty is low or a similar stat?

My regen who is 20 and in the reserves has 'Hoping to impress any visiting scouts' as his general happiness statement. Has anyone had this before? (YES) Does this mean he's looking for a move to another club? (POSSIBLY, MAYBE BECAUSE HE FEELS YOUR CLUB ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM) Does this mean his loyalty is low or a similar stat? (YUP)

For my answers check ^

Anyway if I were you and the regen is a decent player, I would try offering him a new contract and praise him in the media. :thup:

Top of the Swedish Premier Division, I've won the league twice in a row, in the Champions League (and doing awful). I'm the biggest club in Sweden in other words :cool:, but my rep is only national and a lot of continental clubs like to pick up my youngsters. I've just never seen that before.

Archived