I thought the post was going to start with "...birds suddenly appear" :(

I've played the game nearly every day since it came out and have never seen a regen from the Cayman Islands. One benefit is that a world class regen from a nation such as the Caymans can have a good chance of getting in the record books

If you type in "no club" at certain times of year in the player search, you get thousands of newgens with no clubs, and no previous clubs that are effectively there to make up the data base. And every now and then some are quite stunning good. Most of the time these players are from nations with no players, ie Cayman Islands, I've seen Chad, Niger, Seychelles, heck even some countries I'd never heard of! But essentially, that is why.

Nice of you to have a dig at their country. Yes it is a fault in the game i agree, but is there really a need to have a dump on the Caymans?

That's what I thought at first. But I actually think he was dumping on their football team. He was saying they're crap despite having some good players.

If you type in "no club" at certain times of year in the player search, you get thousands of newgens with no clubs, and no previous clubs that are effectively there to make up the data base. And every now and then some are quite stunning good. Most of the time these players are from nations with no players, ie Cayman Islands, I've seen Chad, Niger, Seychelles, heck even some countries I'd never heard of! But essentially, that is why.

you mean if you type in "no club" in the search bar on the top right it finds all players that have no club? cos if it does it would be a life saver?

or he could be implying that desipte having good players, they still get humped as an international team! other thing thats get on my nerves with the regens is when they are created at 16, you cant give them a contract until they're are 18(there country doesnt allow them to leave) this is despite them not having a club in the first place! so you eaither sign them and wait for 2 years(and then there stats have dropped) or you leave them and let them retire(as no one can sign them).

Archived