Idea for 2010

With the new press conferences in 09, the interviewing and questions would have hopefully been improved. So this got me thinking how about if you act as a pundit for Sky. think about it you can get players in your good books and scout them at the same time. Rate or slate !!

It isn't a separate job you always see them on shows when they have spare time for example siomon davey(Barnsley manager) was on soccer a.m. the other week and he had a game later on!!! I think you be asked to be a pundit on games/ shows a few times a season and also when you are out of a job you should get asked more times.

I sort of like the idea. Though I would prefer it if you was being asked question about other teams/players during your press conference.

Player X scored a marverlous hat-trick in mid week for team Y. Do you wish you signed him when you had the chance?

Or

After Player X's poor performance for International Team Y, would you have any words of encouragment for him.

Or

Team Y are really struggling at the moment. Being a former manager there could you offer any advice to Manager X.

But they could revamp the audio commentary

Yeah i wouldn't mind seeing another dabble into audio commentary in FM. However it would have to be right, not turn into a dud, a well known voice, and many varieties of what is said would be useful. If not, it would not be worth it imo. However, improving 3D from this year to the next is more important, again imo.

I hate sound commentary, I always play with sound off anyway(on all games).

The only reason I would want it is to find out how to pronouce half of my Polish players names...

Also, it's fun setting up a team of Greeks. It's half time before they've read out the team...

But I don't want audio commentary in TBH.

EDIT: Also, if it is as repetive as in FIFA, I would get bored after minutes.

Archived