FM continues to surprise !!!

Happened to me where I didn't include Beckham in the squad. Then an injury to another player (can't remember who) prompted me to select another player into the squad. I chose Beckham and then he snubbed me!

I said he'd never play for the English team again. And he didn't. He retired a few years later while I was still manager :D

Yeah, seen it before, had it when I was managing Egypt. He had the hump as I tried to call him up as a late replacement but wouldn't have it and rejected the call up, I told him he had to apologise, he refused and he then said he wouldn't play for Egypt while I was manager. He did later reverse his decision and asked to be considered again (or words to that effect).

Ozzy38

Well I have played as a national manager only a few times so may be thats the reason that this was my first time seeing this message.

On another note has anybody seen some different media messages which only take place on rare occasions.

Yeah, seen it before, had it when I was managing Egypt. He had the hump as I tried to call him up as a late replacement but wouldn't have it and rejected the call up, I told him he had to apologise, he refused and he then said he wouldn't play for Egypt while I was manager. He did later reverse his decision and asked to be considered again (or words to that effect).

Got to be a Blue with that name? ;)

did you get the option to then tell him where to stick it and his international career was over lol

The most surprising thing I've seen has just happened - Man Utd buying Michael Johnson for £49m in the third season... Some of the transfer fees the AI comes up with are just wrong.

yup as mentioned last night liverpool spent 51 million on marica in mine lol and 23 million on scott brown

Haha didn't notice your location! Brilliant player, will always be a legend up in the blue half of Manchester.

He did a book signing for his autobiography at Roots Hall some time last year, the place was packed.

Shaun Goater is/was a legend. Think he is behind an effort to get a Bermudan club into the American leagues.

He did a book signing for his autobiography at Roots Hall some time last year, the place was packed.

Shaun Goater is/was a legend. Think he is behind an effort to get a Bermudan club into the American leagues.

Yeah he's done some at COMS too. Yeah he's chairman now and i heard the same, he wants to get them into the MLS.

I know this seems a bad question but how do you manage arsenal and england, as the same manager, at the same time?

you can manage both a club and a country at the same time.

I know this seems a bad question but how do you manage arsenal and england, as the same manager, at the same time?

If you do well enough as a domestic manager you'll eventually have offers from international teams. Accepting the offer doesn't terminate your club contract so you can do both.

Archived