PPMs and future problems

just athought, if PPMs are purely gained from tutoring...then is it possible that after many years PPMs can dissapear? i mean if you dont train all your young newgens then they wont get PPMs...and thus wont be able to pass PPMs on to the next round of newgens....

or am i missing the point and do newgens randomly get PPMS

in all.The actual effects of PPMs confuse me massively. what decides how they are pased on? If you train a youinger player by two mentors will he pick up all their PPMs? or just some?

just athought, if PPMs are purely gained from tutoring...then is it possible that after many years PPMs can dissapear? i mean if you dont train all your young newgens then they wont get PPMs...and thus wont be able to pass PPMs on to the next round of newgens....

or am i missing the point and do newgens randomly get PPMS

in all.The actual effects of PPMs confuse me massively. what decides how they are pased on? If you train a youinger player by two mentors will he pick up all their PPMs? or just some?

in one of my earlier saves i had west brom as a feeder, they sent me a regen striker every season, anyway they were alwasy both footed and had 3 to 5 ppms. m not sure if it was tutoring, i always check out there squad and didnt notice the little tut. thing on thier name.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by johno:

shame icon_frown.gif have you found it has affected the gameplay significantly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really, it's just a shame. I always enjoyed looking through my players at the start of the season - to see what I could employ my players to do (dribbling, long shots, etc.), but nothing these days. Not a sausage icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by johno:

If you train a youinger player by two mentors will he pick up all their PPMs? or just some? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, he can. I like to have my kids tutored by 3 or 4 mature professional types - they can run up quite a list of PPMs.

Presumably if you always do this you will ensure that at least the players in your squad will always have PPMs down the generations.

henri lansbury has loads of ppms, from fabregas, hleb, van der vaart, & rosicky. its about 12. this means that i can pass on ppms to as many youngsters as possible over the years through lansbury. SI really need to consider automatic ppms for managed and AI teams, as they are extinct in long term games.

so its good to use one youngster who is in your longterm plans to be a PPM farm lol. store as many moves up to pass on. shame though as over time some PPMs will completely dissapear huh

so its good to use one youngster who is in your longterm plans to be a PPM farm lol. store as many moves up to pass on. shame though as over time some PPMs will completely dissapear huh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A 'PPM bank' - genetic engineering FM-style icon_wink.gif

Archived