Soccer Am

It would be nice if I got a new high-powered laptop for free to be able to play FM09 on.

that would be better. back on topic it wouldn't make any difference to the game would it?

used to love the badgers on cm03/04???? where you could buy sheephead and some of the golden oldies they had there. Are they even still a team tho?

Wouldn't mind seein Milesmake an appearance on Soccer AM.

P.S. does anybody now love something for the weekend due to having tim lovejoy as a presenter

There has been in the past, the Badgers used to appear in the game and the 'Save Chip' campaign screen used to very occasionally flash up when the game was loading.

i think this was champs 4 with save chip - i think,

FM05 was plugged on soccer am as lovejoy was amusingly comparing his stats to beckhams on the show so it may have been fm05

Haha, im sure you wouldn't cheek me, about the fact im a Walsall fan and Leeds beat us 3-0. Especially after i went and we got stuck in an hours worth of traffic on the way.

Thats fate telling you to kick the Walsall 'habit' :p

Got a question about one of the Aussie players that Richard Money took over with him when he got fired from the Newcastle Jets over in Australia. He was a defender and i didn't think much of him, wanted to know how he got on over there. Can't remember his name though..

I'll keep trying to remember despite the complete lack of on topic talk in my last 3 posts

Haha, im sure you wouldn't cheek me, about the fact im a Walsall fan and Leeds beat us 3-0. Especially after i went and we got stuck in an hours worth of traffic on the way.

You realise it'd only been 10 minutes worth of traffic if you'd left your caravans in their spot, don't you? ;)

moved to Newcastle Jets after then manager Richard Money signed him. Whilst playing for the Jets Picken was a concreter for the few years he was there

i find that hard to believe considering he was there for a year, if that, and the A-League is fully proffessional and rivals any and all the other football (league, union, AFL) codes in Australia for players wages.

Soccer AM is awful. It seems to me like there's some unwritten rule among football fans (male ones, anyway) that you have to like this programme. Admittedly, it used to be a lot better, but it's never been as great as people make out.

I don't see why FM need be endorsed by it.

Phew, thank goodness you said it Mike7077. I didn't want to be the only person to say it's crap, people might think i'm a big girls bra.

SoccerAM has always been absolute tosh, Lovejoy was only slightly less irritating than that woman that looks like a horse.

Phew, thank goodness you said it Mike7077. I didn't want to be the only person to say it's crap, people might think i'm a big girls bra.

SoccerAM has always been absolute tosh, Lovejoy was only slightly less irritating than that woman that looks like a horse.

Yeah, and it's like you have to think Helen Chamberlain is the perfect woman because she's such a bloody ladette or you're somehow not a heterosexual male. Utter tosh. She's was only semi-attractive before she started getting old!

i think it was on FM 07...sorry if you knew...but its a bit random....i'v never watched soccer am....but when i played with my mate,he showed me some of the people that were on there, like sheephead, tim lovejoy...and thats the only ones i can remember .....sorry if im wrong...but someone should check it out :D:D

Yeah, and it's like you have to think Helen Chamberlain is the perfect woman because she's such a bloody ladette or you're somehow not a heterosexual male. Utter tosh. She's was only semi-attractive before she started getting old!

I think even that's going too far, she's a chinocchio and the only thing she has going for her (looks wise) is that her accent is slightly more irritating than her face.

Archived