My scout gives too many recommendations

I have managed a lot of teams, but only in my recent Millwall game, my scout is always letting me know players he recommends (like 3-10 players every week). Is it his personality or a pre-set assignment? How do I make him stop?

'Tis very annoying, if he is set to scout your league, then he'll give you a bunch of reports on the players that played well in the recent league fixture.

It's most annoying when you are a a top tier team, keeps giving you new report on Carlos Tevez and Ronaldo every time they play icon_rolleyes.gif

To stop it, go to his profile, click 'scout assignments', highlight the assignment and remove it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Digs_473:

'Tis very annoying, if he is set to scout your league, then he'll give you a bunch of reports on the players that played well in the recent league fixture.

It's most annoying when you are a a top tier team, keeps giving you new report on Carlos Tevez and Ronaldo every time they play icon_rolleyes.gif

To stop it, go to his profile, click 'scout assignments', highlight the assignment and remove it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks!

Archived