Screenshots

Well if you type "screenshots" into the title search it's one of the first results to come up.

By the way I think the search function works better for some servers than others. The same seach for me did not turn up the linked page in the top results. Sorry for the change in subjects but I'm just saying as I always see posts asking people to use the search function but it really seems quite poor when I use it... some people seem to get better results.

By the way I think the search function works better for some servers than others. The same seach for me did not turn up the linked page in the top results. Sorry for the change in subjects but I'm just saying as I always see posts asking people to use the search function but it really seems quite poor when I use it... some people seem to get better results.

Are you using the advanced search function like this:

2nir2bn.jpg

It generally returns better results :)

OH NO ....

Its still the slider bar crap for the training module ?

Why improve other features, yet leave alone one of the most important features ...

Really disappointed. I've lost interest now if it is still the same crap as it has been for the last four years plus.

Totally ruins the game personally.

Well if you type "screenshots" into the title search it's one of the first results to come up.
Are you using the advanced search function like this:

It generally returns better results :)

Fair point. I guess people are just so used to google we dont bother with that as much. In any case I dont think that the keyword search on the basic tab is as good as it could be. However I for one will make sure I use the advanced one from now on.

Cheers

whats the link to get the screenshots on the english version of the site?

I don't think they have it in an English version but here's a Google translation of it: http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cmrev.com%2Fartykuly%2Fczytaj%2FFootball-Manager-2009-_-beta-test.html&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=pl&tl=en

It's not a great translation though tbh :p

Archived