Does anybody feel the same way ??

Hi

When you buy FM2009 , and you are deciding which team you will be , do you really think about it

My problem is if I choose a club like Arsenal and stay there for 3 or 4 years , afterwwards I would feel like , I have used all of the new features seen what happend in the future and then it is harder to start a new game ?? And when you start a new career you already know what might be happening in the game , so you loose a bit of the fun - factor

Where if I start with a club like Newcastle there is a lot to play for , I know I could be there for 15 seasons maybe ?? Because you could build every year .

On every new FM I always start with my beloved Man Utd, I will play for 2 or 3 seasons to purely test out the new features etc. and then after that I will quit that game and start a new Man Utd save which I will play properly, I don't think that any fun is taken out of the game by starting with a big club. As a matter of fact... I normally always play with big clubs lol.

Ill start with my home town club luton, who i support. Where that will take me at least 3/4 seasons to get into the top flight of football taking into account the -30 points and all. But i also dont mind going onto manage clubs like man united or barcelona, which are completely different to managing luton. So its not really taking any of the fun factor out of the game because it will be a completely different task.

Btw.. how long does it take to be offered a job usually when starting unemployed?

and what kind of tier teams offer you a chance?

i usually do four diffrent games. One where i'm arsenal. one i'm England and the other One i'm unemployed and one i'm a random club.

But i know exactly what you mean. It's like a women. At the start it's all new, fun and great but in the end you get bored and want a new challenge. Something fresh.

My main aim with every game is to reach the 22nd Century

So,to keep me up,i've devised a plan to keep me going.I first take over Blackpool,make them Spurs-esque.And then i quit.Join 2 more clubs who offer me jobs,then I go to West Ham.Stay there for 20 years,making them World beaters.Then do tha Dafuge's challenge in the year 2060,it sure makes it much more fun

On every new FM I always start with my beloved Man Utd, I will play for 2 or 3 seasons to purely test out the new features etc. and then after that I will quit that game and start a new Man Utd save which I will play properly, I don't think that any fun is taken out of the game by starting with a big club. As a matter of fact... I normally always play with big clubs lol.

why start a new game you should just stay man utd and test the new features if you make a mess of it then so be i am sure ramos would like to turn back time in real life.

Archived