Leagues in FM09

I actually think its impossible to get lower leagues without radical changes to the game.

The stats in the BSN and BSS for example are so low, adding leagues below with lower stats would stupid to watch on the match engine. It'd be like watching children learn to play football. I know thats the 6th tier and other leagues have say one tier like the welsh league but (i dont know for sure) I imagine the welsh top league is parralel to the BSS or BSN so same applies.

I actually think its impossible to get lower leagues without radical changes to the game.

The stats in the BSN and BSS for example are so low, adding leagues below with lower stats would stupid to watch on the match engine. It'd be like watching children learn to play football. I know thats the 6th tier and other leagues have say one tier like the welsh league but (i dont know for sure) I imagine the welsh top league is parralel to the BSS or BSN so same applies.

Yeah, I'm more looking at the new welsh league system from 2010

Theyre changing an 18 team league into 2 10-team leagues. A 2 tier premiership.

Need to know whether this has been implemented so I can either carry on with 08 or get excited about 09 ;)

Yeah' date=' I'm more looking at the new welsh league system from 2010

Theyre changing an 18 team league into 2 10-team leagues. A 2 tier premiership.

Need to know whether this has been implemented so I can either carry on with 08 or get excited about 09 ;)[/quote']

I think if it's changing from 2010, they won't include it until it's current- they'd have to pre-programme a future chnage to the league structure, which I gather from the MLS and Australian threads they're reluctant to do

I think if it's changing from 2010, they won't include it until it's current- they'd have to pre-programme a future chnage to the league structure, which I gather from the MLS and Australian threads they're reluctant to do

Ah, so its happened with other leagues then?

Ah well, nevermind. Suppose expecting SI to implement the Welsh League properly would be asking for too much anyway. Been waiting for a promotion/relegation bug fix for 5 years :D

I play in the Welsh leagues pretty much on every FM.

I may be blind to see of promotion relegation bug, do tell?

(also, my aim is always to make Wales a European stronghold, you ever manage this?!)

In wales there is 1 premiership (currently) and 2 feeders into that division, each year the top club from each of these divisions should move into the premier league

These leagues are Cymru Alliance (North) and Welsh League One (South)

However, FM only ever promotes 2 southern league sides, been reported during development and after release for 5 seasons now and never fixed.

• SI Staff

It has been done before with other leagues so it's not something that we're reluctant to do. The MLS and Australian thing is down to licensing.

I don't know the answer to the Welsh league question btw

It has been done before with other leagues so it's not something that we're reluctant to do. The MLS and Australian thing is down to licensing.

I don't know the answer to the Welsh league question btw

OK, thanks for the reply Ter.

Reason I ask is that the beta testers test for 1 year, which wont show up if the league is there, so its gonna be a fair old waiting game if I cant get an answer from SI.

In wales there is 1 premiership (currently) and 2 feeders into that division' date=' each year the top club from each of these divisions should move into the premier league

These leagues are Cymru Alliance (North) and Welsh League One (South)

However, FM only ever promotes 2 southern league sides, been reported during development and after release for 5 seasons now and never fixed.[/quote']

That is a pretty big error.

Archived