Retain opposition instructions when switching tactic

When I play, I use a number of standard tactics based on the quality of the opposition and the scoreline, which I then make smaller tweaks to. As goals go in during a match, I switch between tactics (for example, if I'm away against a good side, I switch from 4-4-2 to 4-2-3-1 if I go ahead).

Unfortunately, when loading a saved tactic, all opposition player instructions given for a game are lost. It is time-consuming to assign the same instructions every time I want to load one of my tactics during a game, and there is no sensible reason why the opposition instructions should be reset with a tactical change; I still want Dean Ashton marked tightly whether I'm going 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. This seems like something that should be fixed, and furthermore should be simple to fix - so, could it be, please?

Id also like player instructions to be retained by the player, rather than position. ie if you have a winger with 20 long shots, Id like to be able to tell him to shoot a lot even if I move him from wing to wing, I dont want to have to keep swapping instructions all the time so I dont have my other winger with a 3 rating there hitting them out of the ground.

Both are musts for me for saving a lot of time when a simple option could save loads of work.

When I play, I use a number of standard tactics based on the quality of the opposition and the scoreline, which I then make smaller tweaks to. As goals go in during a match, I switch between tactics (for example, if I'm away against a good side, I switch from 4-4-2 to 4-2-3-1 if I go ahead).

Unfortunately, when loading a saved tactic, all opposition player instructions given for a game are lost. It is time-consuming to assign the same instructions every time I want to load one of my tactics during a game, and there is no sensible reason why the opposition instructions should be reset with a tactical change; I still want Dean Ashton marked tightly whether I'm going 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. This seems like something that should be fixed, and furthermore should be simple to fix - so, could it be, please?

I have to say these are the things I wish SI would sort out, also being able to save individual player instructions as a template(and preferably several per player for quick selection)which can be layed over a tactic per player by just one mouse click - surely such things are posible?

Archived